Thursday, May 27, 2021

Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch

Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch
Red toned hot pink with glass flecks

"Hawaiian Punch" was part of a collection of five polishes. I think the collection came out around 2013 and it was really popular here at the time. The collection was called "Cocktail Colour".

Rimmel claims on the bottle that this is a one coater and that the one coat dries in 60 seconds. I find both statements incorrect. The formula is good but it takes two coats to achieve full coverage. The drying time is good, but it takes a couple of minutes more than 60 seconds.

I applied water decals onto my nails. And then I gave it a layer of Out The Door's holo glitter topper "Northern Lights".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch
Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch


I really like the little decals.

Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch
Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch


Here's "Hawaiian Punch" alone; two coats and no topcoat. I love the glass fleck finish.

Rimmel: Hawaiian Punch


And here are the things I used today.


I have the other polishes in the collection as well. I'll wear them when I feel like it :D This one is my favourite of the collection btw.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Very pretty colour, really nice finish, good formula.
Buy again:

2 comments: