Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Darling Diva ~ As Fake as my Orgasms (AFAMO)



Darling Diva ~ As Fake as my Orgasms (AFAMO)
Magenta linear holo with pink microglitter

As Fake as my Orgasms is from the Pageant Collection.

I was stunned when I first saw AFAMO! The colour is amazing and the holo flames gorgeous. And I absolutely love the pink shimmer too!

The formula is great, no less, and the polish covers really well. I used two coats to achieve perfection… Drying time is good, I have no problems to report in that department either.

AFAMO needs a layer of topcoat to really shine. It dries up a little bit bumpy and if you want total smoothness you need two layers of topcoat to even it out. I went for one layer though, I don’t mind grittiness at all.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat:


Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!!


It looks great in low lights too.


I made this into a Flamingo mani! I found flamingo motifs on Moyou London’s stamping plate Tropical Collection-06 and I stamped with another Darling Diva: Pink Diamond. Pink Diamond is a pale baby pink holo, which I wore on its own in this post. It’s a one coater so I thought I’d try it out for stamping, and wow! It’s amazing for stamping!

Take a look at my final mani:


The designs on Moyou London’s plates are relatively big, even on the regular non-XL plates. There hardly wasn’t space for one flamingo head on my small nails :D


I love AFAMO, no doubt about it. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with microglitter – purrty!
Overall impression: Fantastic polish, I love everything about it!
Buy again: Yes!!

16 comments:

  1. I love AFAMO too!! I also love MoYou London for stamping! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing polish, isn't it :) And thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. While I show the Salem coll. this week you show the Pageants - that I am showing next week, I ALMOST chose to show them this week - that would have been fun actually LOL
    I also love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been very funny!
      I'm not quite as systematic as you though :)

      Delete
  3. Lol, what a name :D Great hue, lovely flamingos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, the name is alternative for sure :D I love the colour too!

      Delete
  5. Lol what a great name and great polish! Looks great and I love your stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the name and love the polish! Beautiful in the sun and the shade gotta love that. I dig the flamingos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the flamingos are super cool! :)

      Delete