Monday, November 3, 2014

Magical Music Manis 10: Frozen ~ Madonna


Frozen! We’re almost too far away from winter to make icy manis, but never mind, haha!

I used a scattered holographic blue as the base and I stamped a “broken” pattern on it from Apipila P.6. On top of it I dapped a little bit of white glitter to represent the ice. The glitter I used was El Corazón # 531a from the Confetti collection.  

Take a look at my frozen mani:



These two first pictures are taken with flash:


And here’s a non flash picture:



I also took a picture of the base colour alone, because I really like this blue! It’s El Corazón #423/37 Prisma. I love that collection of polishes.


El Corazón has proven to make winner polishes once again – I love pretty much everything about them!

Here’s the video to Frozen:



Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge. Would you like to join? Please feel free to – it’s never too late! 




14 comments: