Saturday, November 22, 2014

PrettyPots ~ Strawberry Crepe



PrettyPots ~ Strawberry Crepe
Barbie pink scattered holo

It’s time for a really girly mani! Sometimes it’s cool to go pink :D

The formula of Strawberry Crepe is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for my mani. The drying time between coats it good.

Here’s what it looks like – two coats and no topcoat – the picture is taken with flash:


And another one.


Here’s what the polish looks like in low lights. It’s still a pretty pink:


I went on with the pink. I found a pink glitter from Hits Speciallità:  Pink Pop. It’s from a box with four glitters; an MTV collection. I made a glittery stripe down the middle of each nail and then I topcoated the whole thing. Here’s my final mani taken with flash:


You also get a low light picture so you can see the pretty glitters better.


It’s not very often I wear girly displays like this, but I must admit that I like this final mani.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Girly colour, subtle holo effect, nice on the eyes
Buy again: Yes


I bought Strawberry Crepe from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

17 comments:

  1. That really is a super girly and sweet polish - love the glitter addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and the glitter is just right for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girly mani, the strawberry shade is very cute :) Strawberries in cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. It makes me long for summer, yum yum! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not a huge pink fan but the addition of the glitter stripe makes this really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pink is too pale for me to wear alone, but glittter... see next comment! :D

      Delete
  5. So what did we learn today....glitter fixes everything. Ha ha I might have heard that somewhere before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! If glitter doesn't fix the problem, then you're obviously not using enough glitter! :D

      Delete
  6. It's a really pretty colour and I like the name! Looks good with the glitter too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is good to hear that you like it too :)

      Delete
  7. Nothing to beat pink and this one is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete