Friday, January 25, 2019

China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.


China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.
Red with red and golden shimmer and microglitter

Here’s my second polish from China Glaze’s Grinch collection for Holiday 2018.

The formula is really good and you can actually get away with one single coat of this red beauty. I used two though because that’s the way I roll. The drying time is good.

I made it into a dotticure. I love this simple dotty design. I made it with OPI’s black ”Never Have Too Mani Friends!” and Colors by Llarowe’s holographic silver stamping polish ”Sparkling Diamonds”.

Here’s how it all ended up, including topcoat.

China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.

I love this!

China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.

This is “Ho! Ho! No.”, two coats and a thin layer of topcoat to make the microglitter sparkle more.

China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.
China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No.

These are the three polishes I used today.


Here are the links to the two other polishes from the Grinch collection:
Grinchworthy
Who Wonder


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter/shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beauty. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I wear red very rarely, but China Glaze ~ Ho! Ho! No. is really a wonderul red! I like the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This red looks really pretty, is it hard to remove after using nail polish remover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I had no problems with the removal at all :)

      Delete