Monday, January 28, 2019

OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun


OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun
Purple base with sparkly pink shimmer

“Berry Fairy Fun” is from OPI’s holiday collection from 2018: “Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”.

The formula is on the runny side, so don’t overload your brush! I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “XY-COCO12” and I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Turguoise” (that’s how it’s spelled on the bottle) :D

I topped the whole thing with Depend’s glitter topper. It hasn’t got a name but it’s number 335.

Here’s the whole thing, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun

I love glitter over stamping!

OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun

This is “Berry Fairy Fun” alone. This is two coats and a thin layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun
OPI ~ Berry Fairy Fun

Here are the things I used today.


“Berry Fairy Fun” is a great gem of a polish, I really like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: