Tuesday, January 29, 2019

OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker


OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker
Silver sparkly linear holo

“Tinker, Thinker, Winker” is is from OPI’s holiday collection from 2018: “Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”. I bought two polishes from that collection, and I showed you “Berry Fairy Fun” yesterday.

The formula is a bit on the sheer side. I used three coats for my manicure. If I wasn’t a nail blogger with a camera that picks up every little imperfection I probably would have used two coats. I can see on the pictures that the third coat made a big difference. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Princess Collection-14” and I stamped with a stamping polish from KADS.

I topped the whole thing with a layer of topcoat and photographed it with flash to show off the lovely sparkly holo.

Here’s the whole thing, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker

This is the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight on an overcast day.

OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker

This is “Tinker, Thinker, Winker” alone. This is three coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.

OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker
OPI ~ Tinker, Thinker, Winker

Here are the things I used today.


“Tinker, Thinker, Winker” is a great gem of a polish, I really like it. OPI makes great holos – they should make more of them!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Sparkly linear holo
Overall impression: Beautiful finish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Really great holo, I love silver nail polishes and silver holo polishes are the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete