Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Masura ~ Eurydice


Masura ~ Eurydice
Pink jelly with crimson-red particles

This polish is really beautiful in the bottle so I was curious if that beauty would transfer to the nails.

The polish behaves like a jelly, which isn’t my favourite formula. I managed to make it cover in two coats and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from my latest stamping plate “XY-COCO9”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”.

I added a layer of topcoat. When that was dry I honestly thought it needed another layer of topcoat so I added a layer of holo glitter topcoat: “Northern Lights” from “Out the Door”.

Here’s the manicure photographed in daylight.

Masure ~ Eurydice

This is the same thing in the lightbox.

Masure ~ Eurydice

I didn’t get any colour correct photos of “Eurydice” alone, sorry! But here’s the stuff I used today.


“Eurydice” is really pretty, also on the nails. I like it even though I am not a huge fan of the formula.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with “bits”
Overall impression: Pretty polish, nice effect. Needs a thick layer of topcoat to really shine
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! I'm also not a fan of jelly formula, but well, it's ok sometimes 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a very eye-catching manicure, I love that pattern and the base nail polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete