Monday, January 7, 2019

Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust


Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust
Sea green shimmer with blue/green microglitter

I bought today’s pretty polish in Urban Outfitters in New York. I loved New York and would love to go back some day.

The formula is good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is average. I applied a layer of fast drying topcoat to make it dry and ready to use nail vinyls on.

I applied the vinyls – and that took a while because of the swirly pattern. I found it really hard to work with them, and it wasn’t the vinyls’ fault, it was because the pattern wanted to stick to itself all the time. I managed somewhat in the end though. I used El Corazón’s polish #423/1043 from the Bird of Happiness collection as the second polish.

Here’s the final result in the lightbox.

Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust

This is the same thing in daylight.

Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust

And here’s Sea Dust alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. 

Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust
Urban Outfitters ~ Sea Dust

Here is the stuff I used today: 


Sea Dust is a super pretty polish, I really like it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer with microglitter
Overall impression: Great formula and finish, I like it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: