Friday, January 11, 2019

Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day


Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day
Dark pink scattered holo

Nails Inc. is not a brand I usually check out twice because they’re so expensive. I couldn’t resist this beautiful holographic though!

I used two coats for full opacity. The formula can be a bit tricky to work with because it tends to drag and create bald spots. You have to work quick and barely touch the nail with the brush as you polish. It’s manageable though.

The stamp I used is one of my favourite designs. It’s from the stamping plate BP-L003. I used a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store that hasn’t got a name tag on it. It’s beautiful though.

This is my final manicure photographed with flash.

Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day

This is the same thing photographed in daylight. Isn’t it pretty??

Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day

Here’s “Molten My Day” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Flash picture.

Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day
Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day

The same thing in daylight.

Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day
Nails Inc. ~ Molten My Day

Here are the things I used.


I love this!

Number of coats: 2 light coats
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great polish, tricky formula, it might help with a water based base coat
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: