Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome


Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome
Sky blue chrome

I bought today's polish in Germany. I love all sorts of finishes in polishes, chromes/metallics as well.

The formula is on the thick side and the polish covers in one single coat. I used two coats to see if it made a difference, but it didn't. The drying time is good.

I added two white stripes on each nail and applied a pretty pink and black glitter from Claire's called "Freaky Deaky" - it's number 77860.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome

I honestly love this!

Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome

And this is "Aqua Chrome"; two coats and no topcoat yet. And yes, that is brush strokes that you see. I don't mind that at all.

Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome
Manhattan ~ Aqua Chrome

Here are the polishes I used today.


I really like this polish, I think it's gorgeous. The glitter is really cool too.



Number of coats: 2 - but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Chrome/metallic
Overall impression: Great polish, I love the formula and the effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I like these sort of finishes too! Lovely colour and good it is a one coater! Lovely glitter as well :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I am so pleased with both these polishes :)

      Delete