Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Essie ~ Tied & Blue


Essie ~ Tied & Blue
Sapphire blue with glitter

"Tied & Blue" is from Essie's Winter 2019 collection. It's a collection of 6 polishes and I bought them all. There will be links to them all by the end of the posts as they are being published on my blog.

The formula is good and easy to work with. The brush is wide and so easy to use, I love it. I used two fast drying coats for full opacity. This polish needs a layer of topcoat to really shine, so I added that before I stamped.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 044" and I stamped with Color Club's "Oh The Irony", a lovely pale blue linear holographic.

This is the end result, including an additional layer of topcoat.

Essie ~ Tied & Blue
Essie ~ Tied & Blue

Isn't this just an amazing blue?

Essie ~ Tied & Blue
Essie ~ Tied & Blue

This is "Tied & Blue" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Essie ~ Tied & Blue
Essie ~ Tied & Blue

Here's the stuff I used today.


And here are the links to the other polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème with glitter
Overall impression: Really awesome blue
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: