Saturday, February 1, 2020

Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl


Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl
Described as bright violet ultra holographic full coverage microglitter

I love microglitters and Party Fowl is a beautiful bright violet full coverage microglitter.

The formula is good. I managed to make "Party Fowl" cover in two coats. If you have longer and/or bigger nails than me, you might need to use three coats. The drying time is really good.

The stripes are from Lina's stamping plate "Feeling Shapely! 01" and I stamped with Color Club's "Harp on It".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat to make the microglitter shine to its full potential.

Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl

Look at that colour!!

Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl

Here's "Party Fowl" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Topcoat is definitely a must if you want this glitter to shine to the max!

Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl
Painted Polish ~ Party Fowl

This is the stuff I used today.


I am really impressed with "Party Fowl", it's super beautiful!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo microglitter
Overall impression: Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I love the Holo polish to stamp with, it’s so pretty!!
    And that color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am going to have to agree with you :)

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely purple and I like your mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purple, one of my favourite colours, I love the stamping too! :-)

    ReplyDelete