Thursday, February 13, 2020

Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21


Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21
Lavender purple linear holo

The polish I'm wearing today is a really gorgeous dark lavender linear holo. The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is really good.

I made to glittery lines on each nails with Essence's "Holo Fever". Then I attached a pretty little butterfly by the base of each nail.

Here's the final result including topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21

This dreamy photo is taken with flash.

Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21

Here's "SP2014 21" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.

Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21
Smitten Polish ~ SP2014 21

Here are the things I used today.


I really like this and the butterflies make me long even more for Spring.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really nice polish, great formula and rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: