Monday, February 3, 2020

Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?


Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?
Cool toned purple based nail polish with pink to green shifting flakes and holographic flakes

"Are You Listening" is from "Polish Pickup" from October 2019. It's a gorgeous flakie. It works on its own, but I used it as a topper today to make it pop.

I used two layers of "Are You Listening" over a plain black crème.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 60s-04". I first stamped with a plain white stamping polish; and over that a purple from Dark Blond called "Nights Out".

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?

I found it relatively hard to place the second stamp, but I managed okay anyway.

Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?

Here's "Are You Listening" without the stamping. This is two coats over black.

Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?
Polished for Days ~ Are You Listening?

These are the things I used today - minus the white stamping polish, which I forgot to add to the photo.


"Are You Listening" was only for sale in October 2019, so it's no longer available.



Number of coats: 2 over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakies
Overall impression: What a great flakie!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I am certainly listening to this gorgeous polish <3

    Lovely mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really beautiful and very "powerful"! :-)

    ReplyDelete