Friday, February 21, 2020

China Glaze ~ Cele-Bert

China Glaze ~ Cele-Bert
A clear based polish filled with gold/green glitters
                                                          
I'm over half way working my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "Cele-Bert", a clear base with gold/green microglitter. It's definitely possible to build this op to opacity on its own, but I wasn't in the mood for that today, so I layered it over a pastel yellow base. I used two layers of "Cele-Bert" over the yellow base, and the drying time was good.

I made black "V-lines" on it. I topcoated it all and here's how it all ended up looking:

China Glaze: Cele-Bert

I'm not sure about the nail art but I really like the glitter.

China Glaze: Cele-Bert

And here's "Cele-Bert"; two coats over a pastel yellow crème. It would take three coats to make "Cele-Bert" opaque on its own.

China Glaze: Cele-Bert
China Glaze: Cele-Bert

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.

OPI: Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be, China Glaze: Cele-Bert
OPI: Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be, China Glaze: Cele-Bert


"Cele-Bert" is a very pretty and very glittery topper - it's really pretty.

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2 over pastel yellow
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Really pretty glitter
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: