Monday, February 24, 2020

China Glaze ~ Since 1969


China Glaze ~ Since 1969
A black/silver glitter

This is the third last polish in the Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "Since 1969", a black and silver glitter.

"Since 1969" is another glittery polish that works on its own. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 60's-04". I stamped with a neon pink stamping polish from Colour Alike called "Fuchsia Flash". The blue dots is made with Color by Llarowe's stamping polish "Turq'd".

I topcoated it all and here's the final result:

China Glaze ~ Since 1969

I think this looks awesome!

China Glaze ~ Since 1969

And here's "Since 1969"; two coats on its own and no topcoat yet.

China Glaze ~ Since 1969
China Glaze ~ Since 1969

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.


I'm not usually a huge fan of black polishes but this is so glittery and pretty that I love it.   

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: I think this is a super pretty glitter, I love it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This is nice, I like it and your stamping is super great :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that the stamping did it for me this time :D

      Delete