China Glaze ~ Gift Fur You
A magenta glitter with various sizes of glitters, in a clear base
I'm still working my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.
Today I'm showing you "Gift Fur You", a clear base with magenta microglitter. It's definitely possible to build this op to opacity on its own, but again: I'm not in the mood for that, so I layered it over a magenta base. I used one layer of "Gift Fur You" over the magenta base, and the drying time was good.
I stamped hearts on it. The design is from Moyra's stamping plate 61-L'Amour. I stamped with a baby pink shimmery stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.
I topcoated it all and here's how it all ended up looking:
I think this is super pretty.
And here's "Gift Fur You"; one coat over a magenta shimmer. I really like this as a topper.
|China Glaze ~ Gift Fur You|
And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.
|Golden Rose: Rich Color #51, China Glaze: Gift Fur You, Stamping polish from Born Pretty Store|
"Gift Fur You" is a very pretty topper - it's right up my alley for sure!
Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:
- Me Ate Santas Cookies: A light blue metallic shimmer
- #thisismystreet: A topper filled with holographic glitters that pull a bit of a gold/sand stone shade
- Giggle all the Way: A rose gold pink/red shimmer foil polish
- Gift Fur You. A magenta glitter with various sizes of glitters, in a clear base
- On the Nice List: A clear base with red bar glitter and shimmer, the base seems to have a hint of red in it
- FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!: A shifting shimmer that goes purple, gold, and marsala
- Cele-bert!: A clear based polish filled with lots of small and large gold/green glitters
- A Grouchy New Year: A clear based polish with small green glitters, and big green holographic glitters
- Brought to you By...: An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer
- 50 Shimmering Years: A sand stone gold with ascattered holographic micro glitter
- T Is For Tinsel: A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue glitter/shimmer
- Since 1969: A black/silver glitter
Number of coats: 1 over magenta
Drying time: Good
Overall impression: Gorgeous glitter
Buy again: Yes