China Glaze ~ 50 Shimmering Years
Rose gold microglitter with a dash of holographic microglitter
This is the last polish in the Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection, which is a collection of 12 polishes. There are links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.
Today I'm showing you "50 Shimmering Years", a gorgeous rose gold glitter polish.
I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time is really good. I topped it with topcoat and then I added purple foil to it.
This is the end result, including an additional layer of topcoat to seal it all up.
I must admit that I really dig this, I think it's gorgeous!
Here's "50 Shimmering Years" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Look how shiny and shimmery it is!
|China Glaze: 50 Shimmering Years|
Here's what I used today.
Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:
- Me Ate Santas Cookies: A light blue metallic shimmer
- #thisismystreet: A topper filled with holographic glitters that pull a bit of a gold/sand stone shade
- Giggle all the Way: A rose gold pink/red shimmer foil polish
- Gift Fur You. A magenta glitter with various sizes of glitters, in a clear base
- On the Nice List: A clear base with red bar glitter and shimmer, the base seems to have a hint of red in it
- FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!: A shifting shimmer that goes purple, gold, and marsala
- Cele-bert!: A clear based polish filled with lots of small and large gold/green glitters
- A Grouchy New Year: A clear based polish with small green glitters, and big green holographic glitters
- Brought to you By...: An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer
- 50 Shimmering Years: A sand stone gold with ascattered holographic micro glitter
- T Is For Tinsel: A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue glitter/shimmer
- Since 1969: A black/silver glitter
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Overall impression: This is so sparkly and gorgeous
Buy again: Yes