Saturday, February 22, 2020

China Glaze ~ #ThisIsMyStreet


China Glaze ~ #ThisIsMyStreet
A topper filled with holographic glitters    

It won't be long before I've worked my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "#thisismystreet", a clear base with holographic microglitter.

I used a beautiful dark red shimmer as my base, China Glaze's "Long Kiss", which is absolutely gorgeous! I applied a thin layer of "#thisismystreet" over the red.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-076". I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topcoated it all and here's the final result:

China Glaze: #ThisIsMyStreet over red

There's definitely a lot going on here.

China Glaze: #ThisIsMyStreet over red

And here's "#thisismystreet"; one coat over a beautiful red shimmer.

China Glaze: #ThisIsMyStreet over red
China Glaze: #ThisIsMyStreet over red

This is the base colour; China Glaze's "Long Kiss".

China Glaze: Long Kiss
China Glaze: Long Kiss

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.

China Glaze: Long Kiss & Cele-Bert, El Corazón: White
China Glaze: Long Kiss & Cele-Bert, El Corazón: White


"#thisismystreet" is a very glittery topper - I like it a lot.

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 1 over red
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Really pretty glitter
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: