China Glaze ~ #ThisIsMyStreet
A topper filled with holographic glitters
It won't be long before I've worked my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.
Today I'm showing you "#thisismystreet", a clear base with holographic microglitter.
I used a beautiful dark red shimmer as my base, China Glaze's "Long Kiss", which is absolutely gorgeous! I applied a thin layer of "#thisismystreet" over the red.
The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-076". I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from El Corazón.
I topcoated it all and here's the final result:
There's definitely a lot going on here.
And here's "#thisismystreet"; one coat over a beautiful red shimmer.
|China Glaze: #ThisIsMyStreet over red|
This is the base colour; China Glaze's "Long Kiss".
|China Glaze: Long Kiss|
And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.
China Glaze: Long Kiss & Cele-Bert, El Corazón: White
"#thisismystreet" is a very glittery topper - I like it a lot.
Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:
- Me Ate Santas Cookies: A light blue metallic shimmer
- #thisismystreet: A topper filled with holographic glitters that pull a bit of a gold/sand stone shade
- Giggle all the Way: A rose gold pink/red shimmer foil polish
- Gift Fur You. A magenta glitter with various sizes of glitters, in a clear base
- On the Nice List: A clear base with red bar glitter and shimmer, the base seems to have a hint of red in it
- FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!: A shifting shimmer that goes purple, gold, and marsala
- Cele-bert!: A clear based polish filled with lots of small and large gold/green glitters
- A Grouchy New Year: A clear based polish with small green glitters, and big green holographic glitters
- Brought to you By...: An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer
- 50 Shimmering Years: A sand stone gold with ascattered holographic micro glitter
- T Is For Tinsel: A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue glitter/shimmer
- Since 1969: A black/silver glitter
Number of coats: 1 over red
Drying time: Good
Overall impression: Really pretty glitter
Buy again: Yes