China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!
Colour shifting shimmer that shifts between purple and gold and marsala
This is the second last polish in the Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.
Today I'm showing you "FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!", a really special shimmer. It's special because it's showing so many colours and that makes it super hard to describe.
" FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!" can be used as an effect polish but it also works on its own. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.
I added some loose glitter by the base of each nail.
I topcoated it all and here's the final result:
Oh yes, glitter on shimmer, I love it!
And here's " FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!"; two coats on its own and no topcoat yet. I probably would have added a third coat if I should have worn this on its own.
|China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!|
And here are the things I used to decorate my nails today. The glitter is from evilbay.
I really like this shimmer, I think it's super pretty.
Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:
- Me Ate Santas Cookies: A light blue metallic shimmer
- #thisismystreet: A topper filled with holographic glitters that pull a bit of a gold/sand stone shade
- Giggle all the Way: A rose gold pink/red shimmer foil polish
- Gift Fur You. A magenta glitter with various sizes of glitters, in a clear base
- On the Nice List: A clear base with red bar glitter and shimmer, the base seems to have a hint of red in it
- FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!: A shifting shimmer that goes purple, gold, and marsala
- Cele-bert!: A clear based polish filled with lots of small and large gold/green glitters
- A Grouchy New Year: A clear based polish with small green glitters, and big green holographic glitters
- Brought to you By...: An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer
- 50 Shimmering Years: A sand stone gold with ascattered holographic micro glitter
- T Is For Tinsel: A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue glitter/shimmer
- Since 1969: A black/silver glitter
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Overall impression: Wow, this polish is really spectacular
Buy again: Yes