Tuesday, February 25, 2020

China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!


China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!
Colour shifting shimmer that shifts between purple and gold and marsala

This is the second last polish in the Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!", a really special shimmer. It's special because it's showing so many colours and that makes it super hard to describe.

" FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!" can be used as an effect polish but it also works on its own. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.

I added some loose glitter by the base of each nail.

I topcoated it all and here's the final result:

China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!

Oh yes, glitter on shimmer, I love it!

China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!

And here's " FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!"; two coats on its own and no topcoat yet. I probably would have added a third coat if I should have worn this on its own.

China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!
China Glaze ~ FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!

And here are the things I used to decorate my nails today. The glitter is from evilbay.


I really like this shimmer, I think it's super pretty.

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, this polish is really spectacular
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This one is so pretty! It reminds me of a nail polish I have but I cannot place the name right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's impressive. I wonder which one it is :)

      Delete