Sunday, February 23, 2020

China Glaze ~ T Is For Tinsel


China Glaze ~ T Is For Tinsel
A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue shimmer

There aren't many polishes left in the Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "T Is For Tinsel", a silver glitter with blue shimmer shattered throughout.

"T Is For Tinsel" works on its own. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is good.

The cats are stickers and the black glitter is Sally Hansen's "Ruffle" from the Luxe Lace collection of pretty glitters.

I topcoated it all and here's the final result:

China Glaze ~ T Is For Tinsel

I really like monochrome manicures, I think this is super pretty.

China Glaze ~ T Is For Tinsel

And here's "T Is For Tinsel"; two coats on its own and no topcoat yet.

China Glaze ~ T Is For Tinsel
China Glaze: T Is For Tinsel

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today.

China Glaze: T Is For Tinsel,Sally Hansen: Ruffle
China Glaze: T Is For Tinsel,Sally Hansen: Ruffle


Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty glitter, I love this
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It looks good, lovely glitter and the cats look happy on it too :-D

    ReplyDelete