Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks


Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks
Bright, flashy red base with pink tones and a matching red shimmer

"Lipstick Matchsticks" is from Blush Lacquers' 1929 Collection from Spring 2018. I got it in a grab bag recently. It's a gorgeous colour and I really like the shimmer in it.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made the dots with a baby pink stamping polish from El Corazon called "st-matte-106". I topped the whole thing with Painted Polish's holographic topper "Diamond Dust".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks

Here's the same thing under a lamp.

Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks

This is "Lipstick Matchsticks" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't that just a pretty colour?

Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks
Blush Lacquers ~ Lipstick Matchsticks

Here are the polishes I used today.


This is a really pretty colour and I like the shimmer a lot. It's gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: