Sunday, February 9, 2020

Essie ~ Under Wraps


Essie ~ Under Wraps
Pine green with glitter

"Under Wraps" is from Essie's Winter 2019 collection. It's a collection of 6 polishes and I bought them all. There will be links to them all by the end of the posts as they are being published on my blog.

The formula is good and super easy to work with. The coverage is great and I used two coats for my nails. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "KADS Fashion 040". I stamped with a gold stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is how pretty that turned out.

Essie ~ Under Wraps

This pine green goes great with gold.

Essie ~ Under Wraps

And here's "Under Wraps" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Look at that pretty glitter.

Essie ~ Under Wraps
Essie ~ Under Wraps

This is the stuff I used today.


I really like "Under Wraps". I think it's a gorgeous green and I love the glitter.


And here are the links to the other polishes in the collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great polish, I love both the colour, the glitter and the formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Looks good and I like your manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when they say "gold" they really mean "gold"! :-) I like your stamping, very much, and I also like this gorgeous green! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really great to hear, thank you my friend :)

      Delete