Thursday, February 27, 2020

Masura ~ Clary Sage


Masura ~ Clary Sage
Rich lilac scattered holographic nail polish with delicate pink shimmer

The formula of this beauty is really good. I used two super easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good too.

I made dots on my nails, in a design that I've really come to like. I used three stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe for that: The Heart Bleeds, Turq'd and Sparkling Diamonds.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This first photo is taken with flash to show off the holographic goodness of all four polishes.

Masura ~ Clary Sage

This is the same thing photographed under a lamp. I am a big fan of this design.

Masura ~ Clary Sage

And here's "Clary Sage" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is photographed with flash. It also makes the pink shimmer show itself.

Masura ~ Clary Sage
Masura: Clary Sage

This is the same thing under a lamp.

Masura ~ Clary Sage
Masura: Clary Sage

Here are the four polishes I used today.

Masura: Clary Sage; Colors by Llarowe: The Heart Bleeds, Turq'd and Sparkling Diamonds
Masura: Clary Sage; Colors by Llarowe: The Heart Bleeds, Turq'd and Sparkling Diamonds

I really like the result of today's efforts. "Clary Sage" is a really pretty purple.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, cool effect, nice formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: