Saturday, February 15, 2020

China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...


China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...
An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer

The next many polishes I'm going to show you are from China Glaze's Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. I ordered all 12 - unfortunately the seller got one wrong, but I'm working on getting a replacement, which I'll hopefully receive very soon.

I'm starting off with "Brought To You By...", which is a lovely emerald green packed with blue shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous!! The formula is great and the polish covers in 2 easy coats. The drying time is good.

I made really simple flowers and dots on it - take a look:

China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...
China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...

I think this is super pretty!

China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...
China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...

This is "Brought To You By.." alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that amazing shimmer!

China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...
China Glaze ~ Brought To You By...

And here are the polishes I used to create this simple nail art.


"Brought To You By..." is so pretty, I love both the colour and the gorgeous shimmer. It could easily turn out to be one of my favourites of this collection.


Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer, I love the formula too
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: