Monday, February 10, 2020

Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice


Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice
Bright blue-toned red with glitter

"Knotty Or Nice" is from Essie's Winter 2019 collection. It's a collection of 6 polishes and I bought them all. There will be links to them all by the end of the posts as they are being published on my blog.

The formula is great and the polish glides on perfectly. I used two really easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-053" and the stamping polish is from El Corazón called "st-matte-106".

I topped it all with a layer of El Corazón's holo flakie topper "421h/25".

Here's the final result.

Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice
Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice

Isn't that just pretty?

Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice
Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice

I really like the end result. And I simply forgot to photograph "Knotty Or Nice" before the nail art.

Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice
Essie ~ Knotty Or Nice

This is the stuff I used.


"Knotty Or Nice" is a really pretty Christmas red.



And here are the links to the other polishes in the collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with glitter
Overall impression: Such a pretty red, I like it a lot
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: