China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies
A light blue metallic shimmer
I'm still working my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes.
Today I'm showing you "Me Ate Santa's Cookies", a really pretty sky blue metallic shimmer. The formula is on the thick side but the polish is still really easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.
I dapped a bit of glitter on each nail - I used Color Club's "Do Not Disturb".
Then I stamped on top of it all. The design is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 029".
I topcoated it all and here's the look of my nails today:
Yes, this is something I really like!
And here's "Me Ate Santa's Cookies"; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn't that just a gorgeous blue?!
|China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies|
And here are the things I used to decorate my nails today.
"Me Ate Santa's Cookies" is a gorgeous blue, I like both the colour and the finish!
Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:
- Me Ate Santas Cookies: A light blue metallic shimmer
- #thisismystreet: A topper filled with holographic glitters that pull a bit of a gold/sand stone shade
- Giggle all the Way: A rose gold pink/red shimmer foil polish
- Gift Fur You. A magenta glitter with various sizesof glitters, in a clear base
- On the Nice List:A clear based red bar/tinsel glitterpieces, the base seems to have a hint of red in it
- FA-LA-AH-AH-AHHH!: A shifting shimmer that goes purple, gold, and marsala
- Cele-bert!: A clear based polish filled with lots of small and large gold/green glitters
- A Grouchy New Year: A clear based polish with small green glitters, and big green holographic glitters
- Brought to you By...: An emerald green with a blue/teal shimmer
- 50 Shimmering Years: A sand stone gold with ascattered holographic micro glitter
- T Is For Tinsel: A silvery fine glitter with a scattered blue glitter/shimmer
- Since 1969: A black/silver glitter
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and awesome finish
Buy again: Yes