Tuesday, February 18, 2020

China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies


China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies
A light blue metallic shimmer

I'm still working my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes.

Today I'm showing you "Me Ate Santa's Cookies", a really pretty sky blue metallic shimmer. The formula is on the thick side but the polish is still really easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I dapped a bit of glitter on each nail - I used Color Club's "Do Not Disturb".
Then I stamped on top of it all. The design is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 029".

I topcoated it all and here's the look of my nails today:

China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies

Yes, this is something I really like!

China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies

And here's "Me Ate Santa's Cookies"; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn't that just a gorgeous blue?!

China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies
China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies

And here are the things I used to decorate my nails today.


"Me Ate Santa's Cookies" is a gorgeous blue, I like both the colour and the finish!

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and awesome finish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this type of blue! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that this is not one of my favourite finishes, but I love the shade of China Glaze ~ Me Ate Santa's Cookies and it looks gorgeous with the stamping that you made! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people don't like this finish. I'm a fan though, and am really happy you like the final result :)

      Delete