Saturday, February 8, 2020

Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright


Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright
Soft cool-toned silver with glitter

"Making Spirits Bright" is from Essie's Winter 2019 collection. It's a collection of 6 polishes and I bought them all. There will be links to them all by the end of the posts as they are being published on my blog.

The formula is really good and this polish is super sparkly. I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "JR-58" and I made a stamping gradient with two stamping polishes from El Corazón; a red called "Midnight Tango" and a purple called "Restless Night".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright

I really like stamping gradients!

Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright

This is "Making Spirits Bright" on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The sparkliness freaks my camera out a bit.

Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright
Essie ~ Making Spirits Bright

Here's the stuff I used today.


"Making Spirits Bright" is the sparkliest one in the collection and a really great base for nail art. I love it!



And here are the links to the other polishes in the collection:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: So sparkly and bright, easy formula, great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a nice silver and love the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am impressed with the base colour too :)

      Delete
  2. "Making Spirits Bright" is very, very pretty, I like it a lot! Awesome stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete