Wednesday, February 19, 2020

China Glaze ~ On The Nice List

China Glaze ~ On The Nice List
A clear based red bar/tinsel glitter pieces and shimmer

I'm still working my way through the entire Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes. There will be links to each polish by the end of each of the posts.

Today I'm showing you "On The Nice List", a red tinted base with shimmer and small bar glitter. I have read that it's possible to build it up to full opacity but I didn't really like the look of that. So I layered it over a classic red crème.
I used one layer of "On The Nice List" over the red, and the drying time was good.

I made black and silver holo stripes down each nail.

I topcoated it all and here's the look of my nails:

China Glaze ~ On The Nice List

I am not usually a big fan of bar glitter but I actually quite like this because they're so small.

China Glaze ~ On The Nice List

And here's "On The Nice List"; one coat over a classic red crème. I really like this as a topper.

China Glaze ~ On The Nice List
China Glaze ~ On The Nice List

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails today. The red is from H&M and is called "Berry Love". It's a very old polish.

H&M: Berry Love, China Glaze: On The Nice List, OPI: Can Never Have Too Mani Friends, Color Club: Harp On It
H&M: Berry Love, China Glaze: On The Nice List, OPI: Can Never Have Too Mani Friends,
Color Club: Harp On It



"On The Nice List" is a very pretty topper for lovers of red. I probably wouldn't have bought it alone, but I'll definitely keep it in my collection because it's so pretty.

Here are links to the rest of the China Glaze Sesame Street 2019 Holiday Collection:



Number of coats: 1 over red
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and bar glitter
Overall impression: Really pretty over a coloured base
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! Also I don't like glitter polishes very much, especially if they have big glitter particles, but this one seems perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like it. I love glitter, as you know by now :D

      Delete
  2. It looks okay but I do like your final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete