Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Cupcake Polish: The Biles

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Cupcake Polish: The Biles
Described as hot pink linear holo

The Biles is from May 2021’s polish pickup. It’s inspired by the most decorated gymnast of all time Simone Biles.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my manicure today – but I could easily have got away with one single coat. The drying time is really good.

I didn’t have any sun available today so I had to use my flash to show off the amazing rainbows of “The Biles”. Here it is – two coats and a layer of topcoat:


Cupcake Polish: The Biles
 Cupcake Polish: The Biles


Look at those rainbows!!

Cupcake Polish: The Biles
 Cupcake Polish: The Biles


Here’s a photo taken in daylight, no sun. The colour is absolutely amazing!

Cupcake Polish: The Biles
 Cupcake Polish: The Biles


I wore it just like that, no nail art today. I think this polish is fabulous!


“The Biles” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 – but 1 would probably have been enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this polish is gorgeous! I love it.
Buy again: Yes!

4 comments: