Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig – revisited!

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig – revisited!
Dark mauve toned purple linear holo with pink shimmer

“Winter in Leipzig” was a Christmas present from a very dear friend back in 2014. It’s a lovely purple holo with shimmer and I am really pleased that I own such a beautiful purple. It is a custom polish made especially for me. Today I am wearing it for said friend’s birthday :)

The polish has evaporated a bit but the formula is still great. I still make it cover in two coats and the drying time is still good.


I made a pink and a white stripe on it, and attached a bit of loose iridescent glitter in topcoat in the corner of each nail.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig
Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig


I had no direct sun today so this photo is taken in regular daylight, no sun.

Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig
Darling Diva: Winter In Leipzig


My photos of it alone weren’t any good, so I won’t post any of them here. Instead you can go to this post: https://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/2018/02/darling-diva-winter-in-leipzig.html


Like I said: This polish was made for me and hasn’t been up for sale anywhere.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo and shimmer
Overall impression: I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes!

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and amazing to own such a polish <3 Your friend is amazing to get you a custom made :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! That's why I thought I'd honour her by wearing it for her birthday :)

      Delete