Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Outdoor Girl: Cabana

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Outdoor Girl: Cabana
Dark pink créme

I decided to buy another Outdoor Girl polish recently. It’s a lovely dark pink crème and I was looking forward to seeing it on my nails.

The formula is really good and the polish covered in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I made yellow and white dots on it to make it looks like flowers.

I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo glitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

Here’s the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Outdoor Girl: Cabana
Outdoor Girl: Cabana


Isn’t that just pretty? I really like this.

Outdoor Girl: Cabana
Outdoor Girl: Cabana


This is “Cabana” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It dries up in a kind of silky semi-matte finish.

Outdoor Girl: Cabana
Outdoor Girl: Cabana


And here are all the polishes I used. The dots were made with two stamping polishes.

Outdoor Girl: Cabana, El Corazon: Yellow, Born Pretty Store: Pure, Top Shelf Lacquer: It's Not What You Drink
Outdoor Girl: Cabana, El Corazon: Yellow, Born Pretty Store: Pure,
Top Shelf Lacquer: It's Not What You Drink


I’ll keep checking out Outdoor Girl-polishes because the one I’ve got are all seriously pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, really pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. I like that silky matte finish and nice colour. Loving the mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete