Monday, September 6, 2021

W7: Fallen

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Fallen
Orange crème with shimmer

I really like W7’s polishes. They make many great colours and effects and the price is always good.

The formula of “Fallen” is on the thick side, I think it’s the shimmers that affects the formula. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good. The polish comes on a little bit “lumpy” but topcoat makes it nice and smooth again.

I tried to make a yellow leopard-manicure out of it. My leopard spots aren’t amazing, but I’m trying :D

I topped it all with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

W7: Fallen
W7: Fallen


Here it is in the sun:

W7: Fallen
W7: Fallen


This is “Fallen” alone; two coats topped with a layer of topcoat.

W7: Fallen
W7: Fallen


And here are the polishes I used today.


I like the colour of fallen, but the formula is a bit too thick, even for me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème with shimmer
Overall impression: Thick formula, nice coverage, “lumpy” result
Buy again: Hmm... I don’t think so

2 comments:

  1. Pity about it being lumpy as it looks fab! I really like W7 polishes, great colour range and quality for a cheaper brand yet so many people complain about them? Great mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most of my W7 polishes, it's not very often I find the formula to be lumpy. :)

      Delete