Friday, September 24, 2021

W7: Secrecy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Secrecy
Dark bottle green with metallic shimmer

I received this polish is a beauty grab bag. It’s a bit darker than what I usually go for, but you know the drill: No polish leaves the premises untried!

The formula is on the runny side but still relatively easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I made two pale green holographic stripes on it with Urban Outfitters’ “Ariel”.

I topped it all with topcoat and here’s my final result in the sun:


W7: Secrecy
 W7: Secrecy


I like the simplicity of this and the way the lighter stripes brightens the darker green up a bit.

W7: Secrecy
 W7: Secrecy


This is “Secrecy” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is really pretty in this one.

W7: Secrecy
 W7: Secrecy

 
I forgot to take a picture of the two polishes together so there’s no photo of that today.

I think “Secrecy” is really pretty. I might consider to keep it even though it’s a bit dark. What do you think – would you keep this?



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Runny formula, good coverage, really good drying time. The shimmer is gorgeous
Buy again: Maybe

6 comments: