Sunday, September 26, 2021

Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic
Berry coloured crème

The formula is really good and the coverage is awesome. This is a true one coater for sure. I used two coats out of habit because that’s the way I roll but the second coat didn’t make any visible difference.

I stamped a simple pink design by the base of each nail. The design is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-029”. I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I topped it with P2’s holo glitter topper “Just Fantastic!”.

“Don’t Panic” was ridiculously hard to photograph. It came out several tones paler than the polish actually is so I had to alter the colours quite a bit on my photos to make the polish look like it did on my nails.

Here’s the first attempt.


Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic
 Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic

I really like the manicure.


Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic
 Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic


Here’s “Don’t Panic” on its own, as colour accurate as I could make it. This is 2 coats and no topcoat yet.

Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic
 Rival De Loop: Don’t Panic


And here are the polishes I used today.



“Don’t Panic” is really beautiful. It used to be purples and blues that were hard to photograph, not the reds – that’s so weird.

Number of coats: 2 – but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: