Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Orly: Total Diva revisited

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Total Diva revisited
Deep magenta shimmer

It has been a year and a half since I last wore this beautiful deep magenta shimmery polish. The formula is a bit tricky because it will flood your cuticles if you’re not careful. I tried to be very carefull this time.

I made two white stripes on each nail and painted a little turquoise heart on top of the stripes.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.


Orly: Total Diva revisited
Orly: Total Diva revisited


I must admit that I think this is super cute!

Orly: Total Diva revisited
Orly: Total Diva revisited


This is “Total Diva” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Orly: Total Diva revisited
Orly: Total Diva revisited


And here are the polishes I used today.

Orly: Total Diva revisited, Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot
Orly: Total Diva revisited, Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot


I loved this the first time I wore it, and I still do. It’s super gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer. Tricky formula.

Buy again: Yes

2 comments: