Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Bourjois: #14

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Bourjois: #14
Cherry red with pink shimmer

I have had this polish for a long time and I have worn it before. I haven’t blogged about it though – but I will today.

On the bottle is states: “One nail, one stroke, one second”. Does that sound too good to be true? Well – it is. The brush is really nice to work with, yes, but there’s no way I can paint a nail in one single stroke. And the drying time is disappointingly slow considering the promised one second. You can however get away with one coat of polish, but it is way prettier after the second coat because the depth changes.

So two coats it was. The stamped design is from the stamping plate “BP-L003”. I stamped with a no named baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final result:

Bourjois: #14
Bourjois: #14


I love this.

Bourjois: #14
Bourjois: #14


This is Bourjois #14 alone, two coats.

Bourjois: #14
Bourjois: #14


Here are the things I used today.

Bourjois: #14


I love this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: A bit slower than average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, gorgeous colour and shimmer, a bit slow on the drying time.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. This is really nice. I have it and blogged it ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Bourjois nail polishes and also I experienced slower drying time, definitely not as fast as they promise...This colour is very pretty, I like the pink shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why they would advertise with "one second" - I mean, you wouldn't even be able to get polish on one nail in one second :D

      Delete