Thursday, September 1, 2022

OPI and Sally Hansen in a green and yellow watermarble

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI and Sally Hansen in a green and yellow watermarble

It’s water marble day! I havent’ watermarbled for a long while because it’s too messy, but it’s time again!

I used the pale yellow OPI “Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be” and the teal green Sally Hansen “Fairy Teal” and they both watermarbled beautifully.

I topped it with Top Shelf Lacquer’s “It’s Not What You Drink”.

This is my end result:

OPI and Sally Hansen in a green and yellow watermarble


I really liked how this ended up looking like.

OPI and Sally Hansen in a green and yellow watermarble


One last picture, just because I like it.

OPI and Sally Hansen in a green and yellow watermarble


Here are the polished I used today.

Sally Hansen “Fairy Teal”; OPI “Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be”; Top Shelf Lacquer “It’s Not What You Drink”
Sally Hansen “Fairy Teal”; OPI “Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be”;
Top Shelf Lacquer “It’s Not What You Drink”


It took me ages to get watermarbling right and I am happy that I ended up capable of doing it. 

Do you watermarble?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so talented! The water marbling looks absolutely incredible.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing and love the touch of glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, noooo... I'm depressed.... I can only stare at your water marble and be envious! :-) I'm only joking, my envy is "positive" kind of envy, because I'm "in war" with water marble technique (one of the reasons is also because it's so messy...), but I really enjoy seeing your water marble manicures, well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me forever to be able to make a decent watermarble, and many fails. I also find it super messy, which is why I don't do them very often. Thank you!! :)

      Delete