Saturday, September 10, 2022

Orly: Soulful

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Soulful
Sexy red shimmer

Today I’m wearing a really beautiful red shimmer that I bought on special in TK Maxx.


The formula is really good and the polish is super easy to apply. The drying time is good too!

I brushed a bit of pink glitter by the base of each nail. The glitter is also from Orly; it’s a polish called “Frost Smitten”.

Look at how pretty that turned out!

Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten
Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten

I really love this!

Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten
Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten


And here’s “Soulful” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Orly: Soulful
Orly: Soulful


Here are the two pretty polishes side by side:

Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten
Orly: Soulful & Frost Smitten



I don’t understand that I can’t find swatches of Soulful in blogland. It’s such a beautiful polish and I loved wearing it! 

 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and gorgeous coloura and shimmer. Fantastic polish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. These polishes are so gorgeous! I haven't tried this brand before, but it sounds like a good one to look out for <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orly makes really awesome polishes, you should definitely try them :)

      Delete
  2. These polishes look perfect and very festive! :-)

    ReplyDelete