Saturday, September 24, 2022

Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool
Sky blue crème

Rival de Loop has made a new collection they call “Colour Softies”. There are six polishes and I bought all six of them. I link to all the polishes in the collection as I post them here on my blog.

Here comes the last in the collection; 06 Swimming Pool. It’s a gorgeous sky blue crème, I love the colour of this one.   

The formula is good and I got away with two coats this time. The drying time is still good.

I made some white brush strokes on each nail and placed an iridescent heart shaped decoration by the base of each nail. The hearts are from Tedi in Germany.

This is the end result, including two layers of topcoat – the second layer was to seal up the hearts.

Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool
 Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool


I think this looks really awesome.

Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool
 Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool


This is “06 Swimming Pool” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. I love it!

Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool
Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool


Here are the two polishes I used for my manicure today:

Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool
 Essence: Just White & Rival de Loop: 06 Swimming Pool



Here are links to the rest of the polishes in the collection:

01 Lemon Sorbet

02 Pistachio Party
03 Secret Lagoon
04 Pink Primrose
05 Lavender Life


I love this entire collection. I think they’re all great polishes, pretty colours. The formula wasn’t the easiest to work with but definitely manageable. The drying time was very good. So yes – I can definitely recommend.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good formula with a good drying time. Pretty colour, I love it.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: