Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party
Pastel mint green crème

Rival de Loop has made a new collection they call “Colour Softies”. There are six polishes and I bought all six of them. I link to all the polishes in the collection as I post them here on my blog.

The second one up is 02 Pistachio Party, a soft, pastel mint green.

The formula is just as thin and patchy and the yellow I wore yesterday, and again: It took three coats before I was happy with the result. The drying time was really good.

I decided to make two dots by the base of each nail and call it a day. I’m on vacation and don’t have all my nail art gear with me. I made the dots with Colour Alike’s stamping polish “Three”

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party
Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party


I like this so much.

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party


This is “02 Pistachio Party” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party
Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party


Here are the two polishes I used for my manicure today:

Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party & Colour Alike: Three
Rival de Loop: 02 Pistachio Party & Colour Alike: Three



Here are links to the rest of the polishes in the collection:


01 Lemon Sorbet
03 Secret Lagoon
04 Pink Primrose
05 Lavender Life
06 Swimming Pool


I’m not usually into pastels but I have to admit that I really like this collection.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Patchy formula but a good drying time. Pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: