Sunday, September 18, 2022

Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon
Pastel turquoise crème

Rival de Loop has made a new collection they call “Colour Softies”. There are six polishes and I bought all six of them. I link to all the polishes in the collection as I post them here on my blog.

The third one up is 03 Secret Lagoon, a beautiful turquoise crème – the name is so well chosen.

The formula is much better than the first two I tried on. A good formula that covers in two coats. The drying time was really good.

I placed a small black cat sticker on the tip of each nail. I topped it all with Sally Hansen’s gold glitter topper “All That Glitters”.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon
Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon


I must admit that I am a big fan of this manicure.

Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon
Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon


This is “03 Secret Lagoon” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn’t that just a beautiful colour?

Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon
Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon


Here are the things I used for my manicure today:

Sally Hansen: All That Glitters & Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon
Sally Hansen: All That Glitters & Rival de Loop: 03 Secret Lagoon




Here are links to the rest of the polishes in the collection:

01 Lemon Sorbet
02 Pistachio Party
04 Pink Primrose
05 Lavender Life
06 Swimming Pool


I absolutely love this colour, I think it’s fabulous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good formula with  a good drying time. Gorgeous colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I think that this one is my favourite shade in the collection and the final manicure is super pretty! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete