Thursday, September 29, 2022

Golden Rose Paris: #313

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Golden Rose Paris: #313
Dark shimmery magenta

Golden Rose #313 from the Paris series has been with me for over ten years. And it has indeed been more than ten years since I wore it last, namely in September 2012. The polish has evaporated quite a bit but the formula is still very good and easy to work with. I didn’t need to apply any thinner to the polish before I painted my nails.

So – two easy coats was what it took. The drying time was quite slow. I didn’t note anything about the drying time last time I wore this, so I don’t know if it has always been drying slowly or if it’s time that has affected the drying time.

It was late evening when I painted my nails and I wasn’t really in the mood to make nail art. So I left it like this:

Golden Rose Paris: #313
Golden Rose Paris: #313


The shimmer in this is absolutely gorgeous!

Golden Rose Paris: #313
Golden Rose Paris: #313


I love this polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, slow drying time. Gorgeous colour and fabulous shimmer. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful as is. I love the colour and the shimmer. It's too bad that it has a slow drying time, but it sure looks gorgeous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I agree with you - I find this polish stunningly beautiful ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh this is such a beautiful shade and really great shimmer! It's a shame it's slow to dry but looks like it is worth the wait :)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend :) It's a 3 day one here which is awesome.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, it was definitely worth the wait :)

      Delete