Tuesday, September 27, 2022

China Glaze: Make An Entrance

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

China Glaze: Make An Entrance
Dark pink crème

I have been wearing polish with crème formula for over a week now and it begins to sound a bit hollow when I say that I prefer shimmers/holos/duochromes/other finishes. Fact is that I prefer shimmers, but sometimes I see crèmes that are so gorgeous that I’m willing to forgive that they aren’t shimmers. “Make An Entrance” is such a polish.

The formula is no less than amazing and the polish glide on like butter. The coverage is also super good and the polish covered in one single coat. I applied two coats because I prefer to do so, but trust me, it’s easy to get away with one coat. The drying time is also very good.

I stamped a flower by the base of each nail. The flower is from the stamping plate “OMQ-08”. I stamped with Essence’s plain white polish “Just White”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

China Glaze: Make An Entrance
China Glaze: Make An Entrance


Isn’t that just pretty? I considered to add some glitter but kept it like this.

China Glaze: Make An Entrance
China Glaze: Make An Entrance


Here’s “Make An Entrance” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

China Glaze: Make An Entrance
China Glaze: Make An Entrance


I absolutely love this polish, and it’s okay that it’s “just” a crème :D



Number of coats: 2 – but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good formula with a good drying time. Pretty colour, I love it.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment