Sunday, September 11, 2022

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet
Pastel yellow crème

Rival de Loop has made a new collection they call “”Colour Softies”. There are six polishes and I bought all six of them. I link to all the polishes in the collection as I post them here on my blog.

The first one up is 01 Lemon Sorbet, a soft, pastel yellow.

The formula is on the thin side and also a bit patchy. I ended up using three coats before I was happy with the result. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Born Pretty-Decoration-L003”. I stamped with a hot pink shimmer from Essence called “Pink Happy Thoughts”. It isn’t a stamping polish but it stamps beautifully over light colours.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet
Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet


Isn’t this just pretty?

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet
Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet


This is “01 Lemon Sorbet” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet
Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet


Here are the things I used for my manicure today:

Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet and Essence: Pink Happy Thoughts
Rival de Loop: 01 Lemon Sorbet and Essence: Pink Happy Thoughts



Here are links to the rest of the polishes in the collection:

02 Pistachio Party
03 Secret Lagoon
04 Pink Primrose
05 Lavender Life
06 Swimming Pool


I’m not usually into pastels but I have to admit that I really like this collection.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Patchy formula but a good drying time. Pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: