Thursday, September 22, 2022

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*                  

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life
Pastel lavender crème

Rival de Loop has made a new collection they call “Colour Softies”. There are six polishes and I bought all six of them. I link to all the polishes in the collection as I post them here on my blog.

The senond last one I wear is 05 Lavender Life, a soft lavender crème. I don’t usually go for lavender polishes, but I must admit that I like this one.  

The formula is patchy and I had to apply three coats before I was happy with how it looked. I think you can get away with two coats if you’re really careful and applies the polish in three strokes: One stroke down the middle of the nail and one stroke on each side. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “OMG-01” and I stamped with Colour Alike’s stamping polish “Five”.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life
Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life


Isn’t this just gorgeous?

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life
Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life


This is “05 Lavender Life” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet. Like I said: I don’t wear lavender polishes that often, but I dig this.

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life
Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life


Here are the things I used for my manicure today:

Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life; Colour Alike: Five
 Rival de Loop: 05 Lavender Life; Colour Alike: Five



Here are links to the rest of the polishes in the collection:

01 Lemon Sorbet
02 Pistachio Party
03 Secret Lagoon
04 Pink Primrose
06 Swimming Pool


Are you into lavender polishes?


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Patchy formula with  a good drying time. Pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: