Thursday, September 8, 2022

Rival de Loop: #13

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rival de Loop: #13
Burnt orange scattered holo

The formula of Rival de Loop’s #13 from their line of 2-step Xpress is really good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I decided to keep the nail art super simple by making five white dots by the base of each nail.

Here’s the end result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun:

Rival de Loop: #13
Rival de Loop: #13


The photo is taken with flash to show the holo effect.

Rival de Loop: #13
Rival de Loop: #13

 

This is #13 alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is also taken with flash.

Rival de Loop: #13
Rival de Loop: #13

Here are the two polishes I used today.

Rival de Loop: #13 and Essence: Just White
Rival de Loop: #13 and Essence: Just White


Hm! I really wanted to like this and I also think it looks pretty cool when photographed with flash. But honestly: This is too burnt a colour for me. I am not into that Autumn-y colours.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and amazing shift. Great polish.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: