Sunday, September 4, 2022

Glittering Elements: OOAK 23

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Glittering Elements: OOAK 23
Green and holo microglitter in a clear base

Today’s polish has been waiting for a super long time to be worn. I accidentally stored it in the Helmer – and usually the polishes only make it to the Helmer when they have actually been on the nails.

The formula is good and I wonder why this beautiful glitter polish ended up being a one of a kind. It covers in two coats, and the drying time is slow. It didn’t dry completely before I added a quick drying topcoat.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “K” and I stamped with “Yellow” from El Corazón.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Glittering Elements: OOAK 23
Glittering Elements: OOAK 23


This photo is taken with the sun partly behind a cloud.

Glittering Elements: OOAK 23
Glittering Elements: OOAK 23


Here’s OOAK 23 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Glittering Elements: OOAK 23
Glittering Elements: OOAK 23


I love this polish, it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Microglitter in a clear base
Overall impression: Great colour and beautiful glitter, good formula with a slow drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! You are right...this polish is gorgeous! Anything that is glittery makes me smile, so this is right up my alley.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :-) As I wrote many times before, it's very difficult to stamp over this kind of polish, because it is already so extraordinary that it doesn't need anything on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I totally agree with you. I still love a little bit of "something" on my polish :)

      Delete