Friday, December 5, 2014

Emily de Molly ~ Blueprint



Emily de Molly ~ Blueprint   
Dark blue jelly with purple shimmer and blue glitter

Uh, wait to see what I’ve got for you lovely ladies today! I was in a peacock kind of mood – and I wanted my mani to match my mood. Here’s what it ended up looking like:


I think it’s extremely pretty – what do you think?


Here’s a low light picture so the designs show off too:


This definitely fits my mood, no doubt about that! The polish I used for the stamping is Color Club’s “Over the Moon” from the Halo Hues collection.


The stamping plate I used is from Moyou London and is called Tropical Collection-01. It’s one of those plates where there’s one huge motif on and then you just pick the part of the motif you want on your nails. It’s my first and I absolutely love it!

Here’s what two coats of Blueprint looks like on its own. If you have got long nails you might want to use three coats.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with shimmer and glitter
Overall impression: Good glitter polish, I love the formula and the final look of it
Buy again: Yes


I bought this polish myself, and it’s available from norwaynails.com.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. You should do it today, where the sales start!!

16 comments:

  1. Haha, we are both showing Emily de Molly today! I love what you did with yours! Great stamping <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much - great minds think alike! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Great nail polish and great peacock design, I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, the final result is simply gorgeous!
    Next week I go Emily de Molly all in every day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great - EdM has made many great looking polishes, I can't wait! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh, this peacock practically glows blue! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, the colors are gorgeous and the stamping excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I like your pointer and pinky fingers stamping pattern the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm super pleased to hear you like it! :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty colour and lovely patterns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice polish and I love what you've done with it :-)

    ReplyDelete